I’m proud to say that I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I never thought I would get an award for this blog. Once I found out that I got this award, it made my day. My fellow stroke survivor and blog buddy, Eva, My Miracle Life nominated me. Details about her nomination are listed here here.
Here are the rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Provide the link and name of the blogger who nominated you – and thank them.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate any number of fellow bloggers, adding a link to their blog.
- Share these rules with them.
- Go and make yourself some coffee and/or write a nice letter to someone.
Seven facts about me:
- I love pug dogs. I have had one since I was a kid.
- I started dating my husband when I was 16. We have been married for 8.5 years.
- I started working as a software engineer as an intern at my previous employer starting in 2005. I worked for them for 9 years before my stroke.
- I was an only child until I turned 22. My half-sister, Allece, was born one week before I graduated college.
- I’m close with my family.
- I grew up in the country.
- I used to show jersey heifers at livestock shows when I was a kid.
My nominee for this award is:
- A new blog that I found about Jenni who had aphasia as a result of a TBI. I lost my ability to speak in the beginning of my stroke. I have a soft spot in my heart for those that had to go through this struggle. We both had to relearn to speak again. Her page can be found here: A Voice Halted
You may already have the award, and I understand if you choose not to participate. I just wanted my blogger friends to be acknowledged.